Kujawski & Associates LLCRailroad Injury Law (FELA) - Personal Injury Law
The law provides a path to justice for abuse victims and their families. In addition to pursuing criminal charges, you may be entitled to bring a personal injury lawsuit on behalf of your child.
At Kujawski & Associates, our O'Fallon work accident and injury attorneys are committed to helping injured workers in the St. Louis metropolitan area get maximum compensation for their injuries.
Protecting The Rights Of Injury Victims
If you or someone you love experienced a serious injury, it is critical to contact an attorney who will fight for you throughout the legal process. At Kujawski & Associates LLC, we represent injury victims, injured railroad workers and families who lost a loved one in a fatal accident.
Located in O’Fallon, IL, our attorneys represent personal injury clients in St. Louis and throughout the Midwest. Our railroad injury lawyers are equipped to provide national representation to all Federal Employers Liability Act (FELA) and Whistleblower cases.
We have a proven track record of success. Our firm has secured numerous multimillion dollar verdicts and settlements in both state and federal court, as well as in front of the United States Supreme Court.
Experienced Trial Attorneys With Proven Results
Our firm has been recognized for the exceptional legal advice and service we provide to our clients. John Kujawski is AV Preeminent* peer-review rated through Martindale-Hubbell.
We are committed to helping you and your family get the compensation you deserve for your injuries or for the loss of a loved one. We have extensive experience assisting clients with the following legal issues:
- Railroad accidents (FELA): We provide national representation to injured railroad workers and their families. Our firm has obtained record-breaking verdicts and settlements in a broad range of cases under the Federal Employers Liability Act (FELA). We are intimately familiar with the nuances of FELA, building strong cases and compelling arguments on behalf of injured railroad workers.
- Personal injury: Whether it is a motor vehicle collision, premises accidents or a product liability case, we will work to hold those responsible for your injuries accountable.
- Medical malpractice: When medical professionals make a catastrophic error or provide inadequate care, we will fight for your rights.
- Motorcycle accidents: We are committed to helping injured motorcyclists pursue just compensation against negligent drivers.
Learn More During A No-Cost Initial Consultation
No matter how severe your injuries are, our trial lawyers have the dedication and experience to protect your rights and advocate for your interests throughout the legal process.
Contact us at 800-624-4571 to schedule a free consultation. Our firm also accepts inquiries via email.
* AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories: legal ability and general ethical standards.
There have been a good number of articles written about what to do if you are an injured worker,...
A client of a FELA Injury Law Firm who had been in the Railroad Industry for decades once said...
Not too far from Kujawski & Associates' O'Fallon, Illinois office, a large development on the...
Contact Us About Your Case
While this website provides general information, it does not constitute legal advice. The best way to get guidance on your specific legal issue is to contact a lawyer. To schedule a meeting with an attorney, please use the contact form below or you can call 800-624-4571.