Kujawski & Associates LLC: Attorney O'Fallon ILRailroad Injury Law (FELA) - Personal Injury Law
RAILROAD WORKER INJURY CASES (FELA)
Helping Injury Victims Recover Financial Compensation. Severe injuries or loss of a loved one can have catastrophic effects on your life, your family and your financial stability.
SEXUAL ABUSE CLAIMS
The law provides a path to justice for abuse victims and their families. In addition to pursuing criminal charges, you may be entitled to bring a personal injury lawsuit on behalf of your child.
WORKPLACE & INDUSTRIAL ACCIDENTS
At Kujawski & Associates, our O'Fallon work accident and injury attorneys are committed to helping injured workers in the St. Louis metropolitan area get maximum compensation for their injuries.
Protecting The Rights Of Injury Victims
If you or someone you love experienced a serious injury, it is critical to contact an attorney who will fight for you throughout the legal process. At Kujawski & Associates LLC, we represent injury victims, injured railroad workers and families who lost a loved one in a fatal accident.
Located in O’Fallon, IL, our St Clair County attorneys represent personal injury clients in St. Louis and throughout the Midwest. Our railroad injury lawyers are equipped to provide national representation to all Federal Employers Liability Act (FELA) and Whistleblower cases.
We have a proven track record of success. Our firm has secured numerous multimillion dollar verdicts and settlements in both state and federal court, as well as in front of the United States Supreme Court.
FELA, Injury and Sexual Abuse Lawyer: O Fallon, IL
We are committed to helping you and your family get the compensation you deserve for your injuries or for the loss of a loved one. With our wide range of practice areas, we have extensive experience assisting clients with the following legal issues in Southern Illinois:
- Railroad accidents (FELA): We provide national representation to injured railroad workers and their families. Our firm has obtained record-breaking verdicts and settlements in a broad range of cases under the Federal Employers Liability Act (FELA). We are intimately familiar with the nuances of FELA, building strong cases and compelling arguments on behalf of injured railroad workers.
- Personal injury: Whether it is a motor vehicle collision, premises accidents or a product liability case, we will work to hold those responsible for your injuries accountable.
- Medical malpractice: When medical professionals make a catastrophic errors or provide inadequate care, our St Clair County IL attorneys will fight for your rights.
- Motorcycle accidents: We are committed to helping injured motorcyclists. Our St Clair County Illinois attorneys pursue just compensation against negligent drivers.
- Sexual Abuse: Our O’Fallon IL attorneys are committed to protecting those who have been victimized by sexual predators. We represent adults and children who are victims of sexual abuse by individuals and institutions.
- Workplace & Industrial Injury: Kujawski & Associates, attorneys in O’Fallon, IL, fight for compensation and recovery of damages for factory workers, and workers hurt in the workplace.
Learn More During A No-Cost Initial Consultation
No matter how severe your injuries are, our trial lawyers have the dedication and experience to protect your rights and advocate for your interests throughout the legal process.
Contact an attorney O Fallon, IL in Saint Clair County at 800-624-4571 to schedule a free consultation. Our firm also accepts inquiries via email. To seek legal representation, please click the “Contact an Attorney Now” button on this page.
* AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories: legal ability and general ethical standards.
Directions to Our O’Fallon Illinois Injury Law Office
From Downtown St Louis, MO: Follow I-64 E to exit 14 toward W Hwy 50. Keep right at the fork and follow signs for Hartman Ln/Fairview Heights and marge onto W Hwy 50. Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto Hartman Ln. Turn left onto Park Plaza Dr. Kujawski Law Offices will be on the right.
From Downtown Belleville, IL: Head North on IL-159/Illinois Street for 3.5 miles. Turn right onto Frank Scott Pkwy E. Continue onto Thouvenot Ln. Turn left onto Hartman Ln. After 1.1 miles, turn right onto Park Plaza Drive. Kujawski O’Fallon Law Offices will be on the right.
From Mount Vernon, IL: Get on I-57 N/I-64 W in Shiloh Township from IL-15 W/Broadway St. Follow I-64 W to W Hwy 50 in O’Fallon. Take exit 14 from I-64 W. Merge onto I-57 N/I-64 W. Keep left at the fork to continue on I-64 W, follow signs for St Louis. Take exit 14 toward O’Fallon. Follow W Hwy 50 and Harman Ln to Park Plaza Dr. Kujawski O’Fallon Attorneys will be on the right.
Ohio Derailment: Cut Corners Increase Railroad Injury Risk
When in early December 2022, Joe Biden signed into law a measure that imposed the contract...
Difference Between Workers’ Compensation And FELA
Workers' compensation and FELA are two important laws that protect employees from suffering...
The Costs of Averting Railroad Strike 2022?
We recently read a pro union, pro railroad worker article on Maximillian Alvarez's website about...
Contact Us About Your Case
While this website provides general information, it does not constitute legal advice. The best way to get guidance on your specific legal issue is to contact a lawyer. To schedule a meeting with an attorney, please use the contact form below or you can call 800-624-4571.