Personal Injury Lawyer O Fallon IL
Helping Injury Victims Recover Financial Compensation
Severe injuries or loss of a loved one can have catastrophic effects on your life, your family and your financial stability. At Kujawski & Associates LLC, our personal injury attorneys have spent decades helping injury victims obtain the financial compensation they need to lay the groundwork for a better future.
Together with our experienced administrative and investigative staff, our legal team takes a thorough approach to every case. You can rely on us to gather strong evidence and develop convincing legal arguments to give your case maximum leverage for maximum recovery.
If you’re searching for a personal injury near O’Fallon, Illinois we invite you to get to know a little more about our qualifications as experienced attorneys who have represented clients in all types of personal injury case. We handle cases for people injured in car accidents or in other types of accident in which you were injured through no fault of your own. We go to bat against those who have been negligent whether they be companies, railroads, private citizens and their insurance companies in order to receive compensation for injuries you have suffered.
You don’t need to feel as if you have to work and worry to understand the law when you should be healing or taking care of your family or loved ones. We want to work to get you the compensation you deserve for the medical bills, the lost wages and work as well as the pain and suffering you and your family have endured.
Our legal services and practice areas include Personal Injury Law, Railroad Accident Law (FELA), Workplace and Industrial Accidents and Sexual Abuse Claims. In short we help good people who have been hurt. We thrive on the mission of representing and winning for the injured in St Clair County, IL, Southern Illinois and surrounding areas.
We offer free legal consultations with a personal injury attorney at our office located in O’Fallon, Illinois.
We Have A Proven Track Record Of Success
Our lawyers have obtained numerous successful verdicts and settlements — including many multimillion-dollar awards — on behalf of injury victims and their families. We have experience litigating cases before state and federal courts, and we successfully handled a landmark case before the U.S. Supreme Court. These outstanding results demonstrate the high level of care, attention and professionalism we devote to every case.
As a full-service personal injury firm, we handle all types of cases, including:
- Auto accidents — We defend injury victims involved in car wrecks, collisions with motorcycles, accidents involving semis and other large trucks, striking pedestrians and bicyclists as well as hit-and-runs accidents.
- Serious injuries — Our firm offers strong advocacy for individuals who suffer serious injuries in an accident, including damage to the brain, back and spinal cord.
- Nursing home injuries — We work to recover compensation when nursing home abuse and neglect occurs.
- Products liability cases — Recovering compensation for cases involving defective drugs, dryers, tires and other defective products.
- Maritime/Jones Act cases — We represent injured longshoremen, stevedores and other maritime workers.
- Wrongful death — We can help if someone you loved suffered a fatal accident caused by another party’s negligence.
- Sexual abuse claims — Our firm has extensive experience representing children and vulnerable adults who are victims of sexual abuse.
- Workplace and industrial accidents — We are prepared to recover compensation for third-party injury claims at a work site that are not covered by workers’ compensation.
- Railroad accidents (FELA) — Comprehensive representation for injured railroad workers.
- Our FELA practice has earned us a strong reputation nationwide for protecting the rights of protecting the rights of injured railroad workers. We handle railroad injury cases for clients from across the country.
We’ll Protect Your Rights
Learn more about how we can help you seek justice. Call 800-624-4571 or contact us online for a free consultation. We offer evening and weekend appointments for your convenience. Based in O’Fallon, Illinois, we handle personal injury cases throughout the East St. Louis metro area and surrounding regions.
Looking For a Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me
Kujawski & Associates Law Firm practices personal injury law in St Clair County and Madison County as well as other areas of Southern Illinois. Our law offices are conveniently located at 1331 Park Plaza Dr, O’Fallon, IL 62269.
From St Louis: Take I-64 E/US-40 E. Take exit 14 at West Highway 50 in O’Fallon. Take Hartman Lane to Park Plaza Drive.
From Belleville, IL: Take Hartman Lane and turn right onto Park Plaza Drive.
From Granite City, IL: Take I-55 S/I-70 W in Madison from East 20th and IL-203 S. Then, take I-64 E to Hwy 50 in O’Fallon. Take exit 14 from I-64 E. Take Hartman Lane to Park Place Drive.
From Mascoutah, IL: Take I-64 W to West Highway 50 in O’Fallon. Take exit 14 from I-64 W. Follow W Hwy 50 and Hartman Lane to Park Plaza Drive.
RAILROAD WORKER INJURY CASES (FELA)
Helping Injury Victims Recover Financial Compensation. Severe injuries or loss of a loved one can have catastrophic effects on your life, your family and your financial stability.
SEXUAL ABUSE CLAIMS
The law provides a path to justice for abuse victims and their families. In addition to pursuing criminal charges, you may be entitled to bring a personal injury lawsuit on behalf of your child.
WORKPLACE & INDUSTRIAL ACCIDENTS
At Kujawski & Associates, our O’Fallon work accident and injury attorneys are committed to helping injured workers in the St. Louis metropolitan area get maximum compensation for their injuries.