Personal Injury Lawyer O Fallon IL
Helping Injury Victims Recover Financial Compensation
Severe injuries or loss of a loved one can have catastrophic effects on your life, your family and your financial stability. At Kujawski & Associates Law Firm, our personal injury attorneys have spent decades helping those injured in St Clair County, Madison County and surrounding areas obtain the financial compensation they need to lay the groundwork for a better future.
Together with our experienced administrative and investigative staff, our legal team takes a thorough approach to every case. You can rely on us to gather strong evidence and develop convincing legal arguments to give your case maximum leverage for maximum recovery.
We seek to have our clients made whole again by collecting on damages due to negligence, pain and suffering as well as emotional distress and punitive damages when called for. Listen to what our clients are saying, we’re confident that you’ll find us the best personal injury attorney O Fallon, IL has to offer.
Proven Personal Injury Law O Fallon, IL
If you’re searching for a personal injury near O’Fallon, Illinois we invite you to get to know a little more about our qualifications as experienced attorneys who have represented clients in all types of personal injury case. We handle cases for people injured in car accidents or in other types of accident in which you were injured through no fault of your own.
We go to bat against those who have been negligent whether they be companies, railroads, private citizens and their insurance companies in order to receive compensation for injuries you have suffered.
You don’t need to feel as if you have to work and worry to understand the law when you should be healing or taking care of your family or loved ones. We want to work to get you the compensation you deserve for the medical bills, the lost wages and work as well as the pain and suffering you and your family have endured.
More Than A Personal Injury Lawyer, OFallon, IL
Our legal services and practice areas include Personal Injury Law, Railroad Accident Law (FELA), Workplace and Industrial Accidents and Sexual Abuse Claims. In short we help good people who have been hurt. We thrive on the mission of providing legal advice and guidance, representing and winning for the injured in St Clair County, IL, Southern Illinois and surrounding areas.
Our experienced and effective team is comprised of effective and appropriately aggressive attorneys, administrative and investigative staff who are second to none, and other experts whom we bring to your case to lend their credibility and expert analysis. We take the most exhaustive and thorough approach to every case we handle while providing a personalized attorney client relationship that will make you feel comfortable knowing your questions are expertly answered.
Our clients trust and rely on us to bring to bear the strongest evidence presented in a clear and uncompromising manner ensuring that your case is understood in terms of the pain and suffering that you and your family have endured. This is why we are among the most highly recommended attorney in Illinois.
It’s important that you make this important legal decision based on reasoned research and a thorough understanding that the attorney representing you has the skills, experience and tenacity required to fight your best case. We have been fighting on behalf of our clients for decades and our track record in obtaining substantial damages backs up our claims.
When you retain Kujawski & Associates, you can be sure that your case will be brought forth by an attorney who listens closely and knows how to convey your difficulties brought on by injury to those who can compensate you.
We offer free legal consultations with a personal injury attorney at our office located in O’Fallon, Illinois. Call now: 618-622-3600 Toll-Free 800-624-4571
Proven Personal Injury Lawyer, St Clair County
Personal Injury Law, O’Fallon, IL
As the best personal injury attorney St Clair County has to offer, Kujawski & Associates have obtained numerous successful verdicts and settlements — including many multimillion-dollar awards — on behalf of injury victims and their families.
We have experience litigating cases before state and federal courts, and we successfully handled a landmark case before the U.S. Supreme Court. These outstanding results demonstrate the high level of care, attention and professionalism we devote to every case.
Personal Injury Attorney Madison County, Illinois
Full Service personal injury lawyer, Madison County, Illinois we handle all types of cases, including:
- Auto accidents — We defend injury victims involved in car wrecks, collisions with motorcycles, large truck accidents, struck pedestrians and bicyclists as well as hit-and-runs accidents.
- Serious injuries — Our firm offers strong advocacy for individuals who suffer serious injuries in an accident, including damage to the brain, back and spinal cord. Call a St Clair County and Madison County personal injury attorney you can count on.
- Nursing home injuries — We work to recover compensation when nursing home abuse, medical malpractice and neglect occurs.
- Products liability cases — Recovering compensation for cases involving defective drugs, dryers, tires and other defective products.
- Maritime/Jones Act cases — We represent injured longshoremen, stevedores and other maritime workers.
- Wrongful death — We can help if someone you loved suffered a fatal accident caused by another party’s negligence.
- Sexual abuse claims — Our firm has extensive experience representing children and vulnerable adults who are victims of sexual abuse.
- Workplace and industrial accidents — We are prepared to recover compensation for third-party injury claims at a work site that are not covered by workers’ compensation.
- Railroad accidents (FELA) — Comprehensive representation for injured railroad workers.
- Our FELA practice has earned us a strong reputation nationwide for protecting the rights of protecting the rights of injured railroad workers. We handle railroad injury cases for clients from across the country.
We’ll Protect Your Rights
Learn more about how we can help you seek justice by filing a personal injury claim. Call 800-624-4571 or contact us online for a free consultation and case review. We offer evening and weekend appointments for your convenience. Based in O’Fallon, Illinois, our O’ Fallon personal injury lawyers handle personal injury cases throughout the East St. Louis metro area and surrounding regions.
Personal Injury Articles
Sexual Abuse and the Law: Insights from a Sexual Abuse Lawyer As the leading sexual abuse lawyer...
A recent titled: New, Older Workers Stand Out in Workplace Injury Data analyzed data conducted by...
Kim Kelly's article talks about recent industrial accidents in East Palestine, Ohio, and West...
In recent years, several states have made the decision to lower the legal working age for...
Workers' compensation and FELA are two important laws that protect employees from suffering...
The term "Personal Injury" can sound a bit technical even though the words themselves are fairly...
There have been a good number of articles written about what to do if you are an injured worker,...
Not too far from Kujawski & Associates' O'Fallon, Illinois office, a large development on the...
As personal injury attorneys in O'Fallon, IL, we can't help but notice that a lot of the news...